Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oops, pressed thumbs down **implemented!**

Started by Ruby [1260826] on in Suggestions.

132 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Butters [34298]

Yeah it's a bit annoying but you tend not to notice unless someone asks about it (or you spot it later and think "how the hell did I manage that").
Deadly [1985253]

R+ for sure, Ive actually received bounties from someone for downrating their posts accidentally so it would help maybe there should be a short window so people dont go round changing their ratings
Ruby [1260826]

I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your rating whenever you want, as long as the system can keep up with the count.
AshleyT [1432316]

I reckon it's merely a coding oversight that means you can't do it already, with all the pathways I assume are in the coding (I don't know what coding language Torn uses, and I'm fresh out of A University Course so... not super experienced). But at least it's coming :D