How do you miss them? Or more precisely, how do you know you miss them?
Easter eggs!!
Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 365 / 365 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How do you miss them? Or more precisely, how do you know you miss them?
You see them on the page but click somewhere else before realising xD
What he said
This is great fun!!!
I'm yet to see any eggs, but I've been on my phone all day so for all I know I coulda missed a half dozen thanks to that tiny screen xP Guys in my faction saying they have a couple already.
I hate your sig. :'(
forums flooded with stupid fake egg pics hurray
Got my first one, yellow...
Was found on the page when you first login
Last year the spawn rate at the beginning of the competition seemed to be horrid, it seems to be much better this year. More posts about found eggs and less whine posts.
Second egg found, only green this time but has taken be back to the top 98%
I think they hide all the eggs on pages that users least click (specific to individual) xD
Nice! Lots of people still on 0 :(
Arrrr! That feeling when you miss it clicking too fast -.-
2eggs so far, one while flying and one in forum.
I needed the honor bar as i didn't get it last year because i was too lazy lol. That's why i traded them all in because i'm a G you see :P jokes ;)
2 eggs so far, orange one in the Torn City Raceway and second one in this thread.
Congratulations, you found a Blue Egg!
You have been rewarded with +250 Happiness
and the Blue Egg is now in your inventory.
The same procedure as last year?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The same procedure as every year!
Worst comp ever!
i found one on mobile today, so yes :)
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Does anyone know if there is any internal "cooldown" on finding eggs, or are you as likely to find a second egg 1 minute after a first one as you are 1 day after?