Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter eggs!!

Started by LDP [1580562] on in General Discussion.

364 replies · 7.88k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 365 / 365 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I'm yet to see any eggs, but I've been on my phone all day so for all I know I coulda missed a half dozen thanks to that tiny screen xP Guys in my faction saying they have a couple already.
Jason187 [1808995]

Last year the spawn rate at the beginning of the competition seemed to be horrid, it seems to be much better this year. More posts about found eggs and less whine posts.
IAMTH3D0N [1776339]

I needed the honor bar as i didn't get it last year because i was too lazy lol. That's why i traded them all in because i'm a G you see :P jokes ;)
FIEND [1844285]

2 eggs so far, orange one in the Torn City Raceway and second one in this thread.


Congratulations, you found a Blue Egg!
You have been rewarded with +250 Happiness
and the Blue Egg is now in your inventory.
benjaminmin [1613099]

Does anyone know if there is any internal "cooldown" on finding eggs, or are you as likely to find a second egg 1 minute after a first one as you are 1 day after?