i feel good for helping people out to day. please post if your having a good day or you have help someone out. :)
feeling good
Started by Krazytrain [1962748] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Trucker_Liam [1608058]
· 6 likes ·
I give my blood and semen to a clinic once a week. And they give me money in return. That feels nice :) - flufffy [494285]
· 4 likes ·
Someone complained about the use of the word "slut" in this game, I explained what it meant, they were unhappy and offended. I helped them out by suggesting they try club penguin.
i feel good for helping people out to day. please post if your having a good day or you have help someone out. :)
Sent a faction mate $1 today. It felt nice, good, generous & benevolent for a whole minute..
Now I feel poor, stupid & angry at wasting ALL that cash :(
@jeffro if you reading this, can I have my dollar back?
I give my blood and semen to a clinic once a week. And they give me money in return. That feels nice :)
Don't think jeffro wants to cam with you. Although one dollar should be enough as payment...
Wait, maybe he gives you more money so he doesn't have to cam with you.
lol Didnt notice the typo till your post, you evil mean bully :P
According to your wife you need punishment and abuse as often as possible.
Feels good to help you out with that. [:tongue:]
At the same time? In the same clinic?
Kinky
Well giving semen must 'feel nice' but not so sure about giving blood. (Just not for everyone I guess). Maybe if you wanna cash up you can cam up with those other guys that were posting in this thread....
good times!!!
I have a street kitten with one closed eye. I cleaned her eye today and now it's open.
You sent $1 to scarface24399.
I feel sorry for you..
Now I'm poor..
Send me Dorra pl0x...
Looking good Winthorpe
I helped set up homes for Nigerian refugee families, it was a good feeling.
good for you keep smileing :)
I will have a great day depending upon the performance of real madrid of course!
and how you behave in chats :P
That too first day back in the chats im on good behaviour
rub the furry walls........ feels awesome
:D
Is that a sex thing? [:tired:]
sex? that's the number after five, right?
not too difficult to do nice things, I will send a dollar to jobby
Nobody wants my help anyway lol..