Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Spawn Rates?

Started by m00nkat [1983850] on in Questions & Answers.

19 replies · 385 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7835 ×2

m00nkat [1983850]

I found 2 the first day and 1 each of the next 2 days. It's been 2 days since my last egg, have the spawn rates slowed for everyone? I am very careful about checking before clicking, so I don't think I've missed any. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It reduces as you find more, but missing one can delay the finding of another.

The most that someone found last year was 15, so that should give you an idea of the upper limit of the spawn rates for the most active and diligent players.
shak [1592807]

Don't expect to find one a day it is not a bug that is how this comp is. You could also be missing seeing the egg like the example of the black egg appearing at times on the top bar which is also black :P

There is nothing wrong it is not broken.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

Ive found six this time round bringing my total egg count to 47 :)

If you want to find them, you have to actually look for them.
Psychotica [1862952]

You sometimes see them after you've already clicked to leave the page and by then, its too late. Happened to me twice last year and it cost me 1st place in the hunt. Still haunts me... :(



Edit: Found an egg on this thread right after I posted. Maybe the Torn gods took pity xD