[image: s3.amazonaws.com]Ya I was just thinking to myself, I still have this comic here and even tho it was REJECTED,.. I can still post it up in the forums. Feel free to post your own Rejected comic and let's see what torn is missing out on.
Rejected Comics!
Started by The_March_Hare [1962212] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 116 / 116 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 116
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 49 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bang [977286]
· 38 likes ·
here's my rejected :D [image: s3.amazonaws.com] - HastaLaVistaBby [1608986]
· 23 likes ·
This comic is based on an errenous assumption though - that male players have balls. But all available evidence points towards all male players being Eunuchs. 1. I never saw any balls on the anatomical images in this game - … - MmM [256222]
· 18 likes ·
[image: s3.amazonaws.com] [image: s3.amazonaws.com] I guess i will share too, it got me 1 year for it to be rejected btw, thats why i quit comic
Mentioned in this thread
Lol
The joke is pretty funny, but the comic artwork itself needs some work :P Got a chuckle outta me, but I guess was rejected because it's sorta just crammed together without flowing between scenes well enough...
Better than some!
That's actually some pretty great advice. Thanks.
I find a lot of the rejected ones on profiles to be funny, shame really.
me too lol
Good one :)
Don't worry torns standards are stupid, some of the ones they accept compared to what they don't is very questionable.
Hey wait a minute, I got an idea. What if, Torn added a sub-section of the comics for rejected comics, which would be community regulated by votes?
This comic is based on an errenous assumption though - that male players have balls.
But all available evidence points towards all male players being Eunuchs.
1. I never saw any balls on the anatomical images in this game - did anyone else?
2. Females get equal gym gains as men - can only be explained by lack of balls.
3. There is no hooker-action going on in this game at all, eventhough its a gangsta-game, only reason is if all males are infact eunuchs.
4. Despite tens of thousands of hetero-marriages there is not a single child born in this world.
A wise man once said these words to me:
"He who has been neutered shall never be neutered again."
I am fervently devoted to these holy words and thus I reject the very premise of this comic!
Hahah, noted. And for the sake of clarification. This guy in the comic with the double barrel.. he's got balls, no ammo, but big-ol-balls.
And that is why this comic will forever remain rejected by the "O mighty Chedburn", only the neutered are deemed worthy in His domain.
The very thoughts of "the unneutered" roaming this glorious realm gives the creator nightmares - Therefore there shall never be balls in this realm.
The conspiracy has been exposed, the box of Pandora is now open!
Too bad Pandora's box will never be used.. everyone being eunuch and all.
Missed this crucial piece of evidence, the underlying motivation is now certainly clear beyond any doubt.
why shouldn't females get the same gains as males?
What? Of course females should have equal gains as the eunuchs!
I never said anything else.
Thanks to everyone today who commented or liked my thread. Really means a shit load. :)