Today I got; Villa 2mil Nodding turtle
plastic sword you lose 25 casino tokens yeah worthless shit and today lose plushie:fox 250k still nothing but worthless crap
Same thing happened to me! I landed 5 points :P
1st Spin - 2016/04/12 $1,000 - Lose $50,000 - 5 points $1,000,000 - $500,000 2nd Spin - 2016/04/13 $1,000 - $250 $50,000 - 10 casino tokens $1,000,000 - Honour bar ~ Awesome3rd Spin - 2016/04/14 $1,000 - Certificate ~ Lame $50,000 - Lose $1,000,000 - $2,000,000
Exact same thing happened to me today, it was like someone just did an emergency stop, got excited for a second that I was winning a PI, well played ched you devious git
1/16 chance of getting it apparently. *Cough Rigged Cough*
1 point certificate of awesomeness lost
lol, when I won the Certificate of awesome if was Extremely rare with only 11 existing, now the certificate of awesome inventory is a lot higher. Nice sale.
Ched [1715805]
14 Apr 2016, 16:26 TCT · #70 · edited
1st Day: 1k: $1 50k: $12.5k 1m: 5 points2nd Day: 1k: Free Spin / Soccer Ball 50k: Mediocre T-Shirt (sold 900k) 1m: 100 points3rd Day: 1k: $250 50k: 1 point 1m: Can of Rockstar Rudolph
lmao! happened with me, I actually slapped my monitor >.>
same thing happened to me today well played old chinese guy ,well played -_-
1k: Box of Candy Kissses 50k: 75k 1m: 25 points
Got all three honour bars today.
got pretty much of jack shit and diddly-nothings so far.
I get all the punches & the kicks
[:love_chemistry:] Before i spin, i make sure i have enough meds lol <3