Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Repeat Eggs?

Started by HiyaGuy [1912313] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
WIT_KAT [1641178]

Yea these people are right on the money... It is normal... I have found 3 black, 3 orange and 1 yellow... Though since I already have the honor bar and etc... I am just playing for tokens and the Supernova honor bar... [:grin:]
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Wow, that was more than a minute and a half ago....so no idea. It was the first this year, and I was clicking every avail link. Even preferences/recruitment/donate links.
cherri [1960336]

They can be anywhere normal eggs are. I found mine over my health bar. Just keep an extremely sharp eye open when looking over white backgrounds
Jobby [1640111]

Found my white one on the top black bit of the screen, I guess I was just lucky...unfortunately work in interfering with my Torn activity so only found 5 so far