Recently, I just got my third yellow egg within a week. Are things like that normal, or am I just unlucky?
Repeat Eggs?
Started by HiyaGuy [1912313] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Recently, I just got my third yellow egg within a week. Are things like that normal, or am I just unlucky?
It happens.. Some eggs are more difficult / rare to be found.
I've found two green eggs (one of which I've sold). Unfortunately it's probably bad luck
Its normal, still havent got a white egg yet
its normal I haven't found a gold yet... XD
but I haven't actually found the same egg twice
you are lucky to find the eggs in the first place. im one of the better players and have only found 7 or 8.
Yea these people are right on the money... It is normal... I have found 3 black, 3 orange and 1 yellow... Though since I already have the honor bar and etc... I am just playing for tokens and the Supernova honor bar... [:grin:]
ive found 3...
6 eggs total.
2 red, 2 pink, 2 orange
damn damn damn
White, Orange, Orange, Orange, Orange, Orange
And had 2 Orange left from last year.
Where have players found the white eggs...
Wow, that was more than a minute and a half ago....so no idea. It was the first this year, and I was clicking every avail link. Even preferences/recruitment/donate links.
They can be anywhere normal eggs are. I found mine over my health bar. Just keep an extremely sharp eye open when looking over white backgrounds
Found my white one on the top black bit of the screen, I guess I was just lucky...unfortunately work in interfering with my Torn activity so only found 5 so far
Time to clean my screen then.
Thanks everyone!
I think its you. I've seen none of those eggs.