Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weirdest Easter Egg Find?

Started by HiyaGuy [1912313] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

HiyaGuy [1912313]

This is actually an Ask The Audience. I want to know where the strangest place you've ever found an Easter egg in Torn is/was.

For example, I found my first one on a level up page, ON THE DAY I JOINED. Beat that!
TTM [213036]

Found a red egg on the city page, hiding between the red bookmarks of the city.
The sneaky little bugger.
Sacrefice [1437878]

I found an orange egg at bottom of the page on behind and between the closed trade chat and global chat logo when I'm travelling in mobile version

The egg is peeking to me and I need to open the two chat bar to get the egg