This is actually an Ask The Audience. I want to know where the strangest place you've ever found an Easter egg in Torn is/was.
For example, I found my first one on a level up page, ON THE DAY I JOINED. Beat that!
I found one on the send cash page while trying to send a friend cash after they bought off 10 bounties on me
Nice! Anyone else wanna share?
On top of the hospitalize button when attacking.
this is a question not an achievement post needs to be moved.
Found one egg while adding items to the bazaar and 2 while taking money from bookie on the sidebars
Found a brown egg hidden in the top part of the pepperspray container for my equipped temp. Very sneaky.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· #8
Mine have all been out in the open so far... Unless I'm missing the hard ones lol.
...I did find one on my personal pics, in the middle of my face like a clown nose... xD
Found a red egg on the city page, hiding between the red bookmarks of the city.
The sneaky little bugger.
The easter bunny knows you too well already haha [:wink:]
Whats worse is... I was creeping on somebody else pictures and found a pink egg on their boob
I found an orange egg at bottom of the page on behind and between the closed trade chat and global chat logo when I'm travelling in mobile version
The egg is peeking to me and I need to open the two chat bar to get the egg
I found one in a thread in the forum. In said thread people where crying about not finding any easter eggs :P
this thread
Strangest place I found an Easter Egg?
In my Christmas stocking...
Found one on the R+ button :P
Just found one on my own username when rechecking my own thread in the forums. Nice little gift for me
Found a yellow....in the dump.