I WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED AND IVE TRIED CONTACTING MULTIPLE SECRETARIES AND I'VE ALREADY READ THE FORUM AND I JUST WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED PLEASE I'm seriously going to cry if nothing gets done
HELP PLEASE
Started by WolfBite [1973797] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED AND IVE TRIED CONTACTING MULTIPLE SECRETARIES AND I'VE ALREADY READ THE FORUM AND I JUST WANT THIS ACCOUNT DELETED PLEASE I'm seriously going to cry if nothing gets done
There is this power leveling guide from Hank which gives the link to staff members... you have actually contacted the secretaries already. Just be patient then.
pray to God
Just leave it untouched if U want to try to restart, I have an account before this, but left it abandoned as I thought I made a mistake on its day one, so I immediately make this one less than a week after I created that first account and been progressing with this one.. =)
Edit: I re-checked my first account out of curiosity after posting, apparently I create this new account only hours after I realized I made a mistake with the way I played that first account (I've given an Admin an info about which one is my first account that I've left untouched.. =) )
Reset the password to something that you won't remember.
Report yourself and say please Fed this account. Log out and it will be done. Sorry to see you leave, good luck.
Why all this drama?
Just go ahead, buddy, cry us a river![:sick:]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In federal jail for 999 days
Account marked for deletion
Damn, I was gonna send her a box of tissues