You can practise your sig making on me as well, if you want =)
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You can practise your sig making on me as well, if you want =)
I tend to do it all the time not sure why tho just a habbit i guess
I haven't done it every time just those times when I don't think it's finished but not sure what it needs, so I just take a break. 9 times out of 10 when I open it back up, I see what it needs straight away.
yeah same sorta thing but i do it more often than not lol its kinda sad now i say it..
nah...not sad...perfectionist!
ha something like that >.<
Any ideas on what you'd like?
Yeah, I've always found coming back to something I've made to be the best way to objectively look at it. Thanks!
Something dark and edgy. I'll let you decide :)
I'm a newbie myself, so it's not my position to critique.
but to me it looks like you're sticking random images together, what's the purpose in the volcano? If you're doing a rabbit theme then a Volcano is certainly not needed you know?
Got to make things blend and work, if you carried on the volcano theme and scraped the rabbit it'll look ALOT better.
"Evil_Wabbit [1908299]
A rabbit surrounded by eggs in a volcano. With my name in the lava."
Admittedly, my rabbit isn't in the volcano and the name isn't in the lava but that's why there's a rabbit with volcanoes. However, thanks for the feedback; it's quite helpful to receive some.
Mentions: Evil_Wabbit [1908299]
Ah i see, strange request.
Indeed :)
[image: orig11.deviantart.net]
Only edgy thing I could think of was 13 year olds getting into skating because they're "too edgy 4 u".
Only edgy thing I could think of was 13 year olds getting into skating because they're "too edgy 4 u".
I luv it <3
Thanks yo