Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Practice

Started by Ashpaca [1616096] on in Graphics.

35 replies · 263 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mrs-Ogg [566262]

I haven't done it every time just those times when I don't think it's finished but not sure what it needs, so I just take a break. 9 times out of 10 when I open it back up, I see what it needs straight away.
BAG [1985070]

I'm a newbie myself, so it's not my position to critique.

but to me it looks like you're sticking random images together, what's the purpose in the volcano? If you're doing a rabbit theme then a Volcano is certainly not needed you know?

Got to make things blend and work, if you carried on the volcano theme and scraped the rabbit it'll look ALOT better.


Ashpaca [1616096]

"Evil_Wabbit [1908299]
A rabbit surrounded by eggs in a volcano. With my name in the lava."

Admittedly, my rabbit isn't in the volcano and the name isn't in the lava but that's why there's a rabbit with volcanoes. However, thanks for the feedback; it's quite helpful to receive some.

Mentions: Evil_Wabbit [1908299]