Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Impossible captcha

Started by Pnoexz [1504330] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pnoexz [1504330]

It's not really a problem to me because I can use the other forms of validation, but I figured I'd post it anyways.



[image: i.gyazo.com]

The URL is http://verification.torn.com/verimage-847441727.png?v=1461675390227
White_Cowboy [865555] Reporter

I had one the other day... it was either a 1 or a 7... both wrong :(
I even tried 6 thinking the loop in 6 could be out of the image leaving only thetop... Wrong again!

I ended up chosing palmtrees..
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

You used reCaptcha so there's no problem anymore?

It's supposed to be difficult, a randomly generated process makes it difficult - sometimes impossible.
bryshna [1897293]

Hi I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but when I do the audio challenge it says I am verified, then I go to continue and it won't do anything. So I can't do any crimes or travelling or anything that needs verification.
bryshna [1897293]

How do I do a screen shot of the problem? I am a blind player so I am not sure if I just need to copy what is on the screen or what I have to do.
Marc [24377]

I'm really not sure, sorry.

If you still have the issue, please create a new bug report with the details (browser, operating system, things like that), I will pass it to Chedburn to see if he can find what is causing the issue.
bryshna [1897293]

I am running windows 10 and I am using internet explorer. I click to get an audio challenge and I put the numbers it says and I go to next and then it tells me I am verified and then I go to continue and then it tells me that I need to be verified or something to that saying.