It's not really a problem to me because I can use the other forms of validation, but I figured I'd post it anyways.
[image: i.gyazo.com]The URL is http://verification.torn.com/verimage-847441727.png?v=1461675390227
I wouldn't say it's impossible. Did you try 6 or 8?
I tried 3 6 and 8 and then it made me use recaptcha.
I had one the other day... it was either a 1 or a 7... both wrong :(
I even tried 6 thinking the loop in 6 could be out of the image leaving only thetop... Wrong again!
I ended up chosing palmtrees..
Passing to Ched to see his thoughts
You used reCaptcha so there's no problem anymore?
It's supposed to be difficult, a randomly generated process makes it difficult - sometimes impossible.
Yes, it's not really an issue anymore. I only posted it in case you wanted to take a look at it.
I'm guessing it was a '5'. Thanks.
Hi I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but when I do the audio challenge it says I am verified, then I go to continue and it won't do anything. So I can't do any crimes or travelling or anything that needs verification.
Please file a new bug report with screenshots.
How do I do a screen shot of the problem? I am a blind player so I am not sure if I just need to copy what is on the screen or what I have to do.
I'm really not sure, sorry.
If you still have the issue, please create a new bug report with the details (browser, operating system, things like that), I will pass it to Chedburn to see if he can find what is causing the issue.
I am running windows 10 and I am using internet explorer. I click to get an audio challenge and I put the numbers it says and I go to next and then it tells me I am verified and then I go to continue and then it tells me that I need to be verified or something to that saying.
Please put these details in a new bug report. You can make a new thread here:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=newthread&f=19&b=0&a=0
What have you done.