item.php imarket.php - when clicking on a drug to buy factions.php - when clicking on control button factions.php - when trying to deposit money or take out money forums it happens crimes.php it happens when trying to select a crime to do points market - click add listing then i press YES and it does the loading thing
Crimes (when on the actual crime to be done -eg Shoplift/Clothes/Jacket
Faction/Armoury/ on various tabs; also on faction/armoury/donate/various tabs.
Museum: sometimes when exchanging for for points
Item market: browsing info on individual items eg combat helmets Item market: Buying individual items eg box of chocolate bars.
Forum main page now..
Firefox now updated to 46.0.1 - update has made no difference. I have another laptop (same model & O/S) it still has firefox 45.0.1 no problems using that ..
This problem is happening to me on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and PaleMoon browsers. I've tried cache clearing, history deletion, cookie deletion and directly messing with my Firefox and Palemoon page refresh settings (speeding them up) via the URL bar.
It's clearly serverside since I'm not the only one with this problem. PHP f-up maybe? ;-;
Confirming this happening to me as well. Just saw this today when taking alcohol..the loading symbol stayed and wouldn't go away. Had to refresh. On Firefox 46.0.
I think you guys are trying to fix stuff in forums...like when I click a link for a 'subscribed' thread, it tries to take me to the last post but usually only gets me half way there.
I would also like to point out that I made a suggestion that pointed this out along with a need for links at the bottom of all forum pages to Main, current sub forum and current thread. Like the links at the top? Should be easy enough.
Have the same loading bubbles for 2 weeks especially on phone. Before i had some random of those bubbles but it was quite rare. Now it happens maybe 80% of the time and i'm obliged to refresh again and again until it works. It happens a lot in items page in my case when i try to pop up a xanax, take a medical items ... I'm on Android 6.0.1 using Firefox 46.0.1.
Have the same problem still... Happens on Forum pages, items...if I use a can, or beer, etc. and click use another just get the bubbles, sometimes refreshing the page will work other times I have to close the page and re-open it
It is something to do with our load balancers, and the browser you're using. If you change browsers, you'll most likely not have the issue any more. Latest version of Chrome is fine, and new BETA versions of firefox are fine (current 46 version doesn't work). All IE browsers are affected.
We've decided to extend our warranty with the load balancer supplier and ask them to figure it out. We should hear something soon.
As of just over an hour ago, we believe this issue may actually be fixed (after a lot of investigation). We can no longer reproduce it. How does it look now? Is the frequency of these appearing the same as normal, reduced, or none at all?