Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Married bugs

Started by herself [487917] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ekstc [49679] ×1 miss_ain [596704] ×1 -WH- [1719783] ×1

herself [487917]

currently im married to -WH- [1719783], but in my profile im also married to Ekstc [49679] please help to solve this issue.

thank you.

Mentions: -WH- [1719783] · Ekstc [49679]

Jamboz [1160459]

miss_ain is actually 3070 days old. I'm sorry to break this to you, but looks like your hubby was married to another woman all along!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The script prioritised newer marriages, removing older ones that conflicted. It seems your spouse was able to marry someone else. If you wanted the old marriage back, you can remarry and if you like - I can set the duration to what it was again.
herself [487917]

sorry for late reply kinda busy in RL, btw I re-married to -wh- and it back to nomal again, but I have some question regarding the # of days is it possible that the system restore my numbers of days were wh- and I was married?

thank you and more power

herself


LanderMatrix [1872774]

Sorry to bring this up. But my information bar says I'm married to LailaK [391061] which I should be for 544days as of this posting. but my profile is showing me as single.

I've tried re-marrying and attempted divorce both this no luck as the links are not active.

The same issue is appearing on their account...

Any and all help solving this would be greatly appreciated.