currently im married to -WH- [1719783], but in my profile im also married to Ekstc [49679] please help to solve this issue.
thank you.
Mentions:
-WH- [1719783]
· Ekstc [49679]
Confirmed. Thanks.
any update? still no changes same bug.
This has been assigned to an admin to look over. When they get a chance, they will get to it so please have patience. Thanks
This should now all be resolved:
See here.I notice the script actually removed all marriages for you to resolve the situation. Is that okay? Or do you want to remarry and have the durations updated?
Mentions:
Marriage & Shared property corrections
Marital status:
Married to
miss_ain for 3005 days
My hubby is married to someone else who's not even 3k days old!
un42n8f82b4go10 [84649] is my hubby.
Mentions:
miss_ain [596704]
miss_ain is actually 3070 days old. I'm sorry to break this to you, but looks like your hubby was married to another woman all along!
Can you please file a new bug report for your issue?
The script prioritised newer marriages, removing older ones that conflicted. It seems your spouse was able to marry someone else. If you wanted the old marriage back, you can remarry and if you like - I can set the duration to what it was again.
herself, do you have a response to Cheds post from 5 days ago?
sorry for late reply kinda busy in RL, btw I re-married to -wh- and it back to nomal again, but I have some question regarding the # of days is it possible that the system restore my numbers of days were wh- and I was married?
thank you and more power
herself
Passed back to Ched to update durations
Done, thanks.
thank you very much ched :)
Sorry to bring this up. But my information bar says I'm married to LailaK [391061] which I should be for 544days as of this posting. but my profile is showing me as single.
I've tried re-marrying and attempted divorce both this no luck as the links are not active.
The same issue is appearing on their account...
Any and all help solving this would be greatly appreciated.
Please file your own bug report :)