Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by jhunn [1648287] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 477 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
32
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

MadHatter [486416]

I had a hot-streak going today. I was certain I was going to get it!

Free Spin -> Lose
Lose
Free Spin -> Kick to the Throat

So close!
poo [1067811]

I honestly doesn't care about the pi. I just want the merit,it really hurts my butt when i see people displaying that honour bar. ~~That should be me~~