Just curious, has anyone actually won the private island? I have gotten close to it, but never won it.
Spin the wheel
Started by jhunn [1648287] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- FlareLeslie [1985357]
· 17 likes ·
When people keep losing the wheel [image: cache2.asset-cache.net] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
No such thing as close in RNG... a fair few have won it though - poo [1067811]
· 3 likes ·
I honestly doesn't care about the pi. I just want the merit,it really hurts my butt when i see people displaying that honour bar. ~~That should be me~~
Just curious, has anyone actually won the private island? I have gotten close to it, but never won it.
No such thing as close in RNG...
a fair few have won it though
Yes, I have won one
When people keep losing the wheel
[image: cache2.asset-cache.net]
see this under "achievements": https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=16&t=15970061&b=0&a=0
It is possible to win, but staff has already admitted the wheel is "weighted" such that the top prizes do not have an equal chance of being won.
Mentions: Won PI on spin the wheel
I had a hot-streak going today. I was certain I was going to get it!
Free Spin -> Lose
Lose
Free Spin -> Kick to the Throat
So close!
my man Montana won it once
I won a DP today so I'm certain the PI is going to happen soon!
I honestly doesn't care about the pi. I just want the merit,it really hurts my butt when i see people displaying that honour bar. ~~That should be me~~
I won the pi today
Maybe you need to get a little more fibre in your diet then?
[image: cache3.asset-cache.net]Leslie congradualtes you
I felt the same way until I got it! :P I don't believe I will ever change this bar... This is me in an honor bar!!
A faction mate of mine won one last week