I'm just creating this because there seemed to be a gap in the market, as it were. (I was looking for something, and it wasn't there)
I'm writing this to create a forum for fellow-minded otaku to post their favorite series, movies and OPs and EDs.
I'd also like to stress that there be no bashing, or trolling. I can ask at least, right?
I liked Gun X Sword. 13 episodes, but such epicness. I liked the Gokuko No Brynhildr anime. Too bad it ended too. Ranma 1/2 was funny. A few others i can't remember, but there were a lot of good ones in the mid 2000's.
as it were, the gap in the market, doesn't exist ...
you just didn't look in the right place (i.e. tv and movies sub forum)
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.
hi im currently watch magi kingdom of magic my fav sound track is aot and Tokyo ghoul and my fav ed would be
https://youtu.be/ZzoC1ZeImD4 and my fav op well kinda still wrokin on that i hope this thread grows
No Game No life and Assassination Classroom.
Both where amazing I especially liked the game with jibrel from NGNL
That one was amazing! I also liked the final game in season 1.
Darker than Black, Angel Beats, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Deadman Wonderland.
gintama and one piece.. you can try durarara!! or baccano!
I'm rewatching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Paranormal Agent, Salior Moon Crystal (a bit of nostalgia), Kill La Kill...... and so many more!
I tend to stick with the psychological drama sort of anime. I would love some suggestions if anyone has any!
Hi! Any Black buttler or DEath note fans? Really like mistery and supernatural anime please give suggestions!
Fullmetal alchemist and DBZ fan always...and also a bit of naruto fan
Anyone else ever watched GTO or Slam Dunk?
Watching Anne Happy :D
I've seen many animes my best recommandations are Death note and Clannad . I just started Black Buttler and sousei no onmyouji .
When I was very young, I was very into Kirarin revolution....
Clannad and Clannad After story
Hmm... I guess SAO too, but I read more manga than watch anime. So both Clannad and SAO are lacking in the manga world. Otherwise I would say attack on titan too, but the story is not complete and the manga is still updating, so I'm in that world.
The funniest anime i've seen is "Nichijou"
For more laughs i can recommend "Gugure! Kokkuri-san"
Best story i've seen yet "Death Note"
Moest thing i've ever seen "K-On"
Would recommend "Zankyou no Terror" for story too.
Good action animes would be in my opinion "Hellsing" and "Jormungand" (Heard that "Berserk" was good too)
Now this was a post! Thank you for that! I always like when people come in and share what they liked and why, esp since I'm always looking for a new series to watch!
I really like Steins;Gate. The story is awesome and cool.
Higurashi no naku kokoni (when they cry)
Fate Zero.
If you like cool animes, consider these.