Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anime

Started by D4rkst4r [1655615] on in Hobbies & Interests.

21 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

D4rkst4r [1655615]

I'm just creating this because there seemed to be a gap in the market, as it were. (I was looking for something, and it wasn't there)

I'm writing this to create a forum for fellow-minded otaku to post their favorite series, movies and OPs and EDs.

I'd also like to stress that there be no bashing, or trolling. I can ask at least, right?


S_H_A_Z_A_M [1939661]

I liked Gun X Sword. 13 episodes, but such epicness. I liked the Gokuko No Brynhildr anime. Too bad it ended too. Ranma 1/2 was funny. A few others i can't remember, but there were a lot of good ones in the mid 2000's.
JSnows [14906]

as it were, the gap in the market, doesn't exist ...

you just didn't look in the right place (i.e. tv and movies sub forum)
Coffee_Addict [2015984]

I'm rewatching Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Paranormal Agent, Salior Moon Crystal (a bit of nostalgia), Kill La Kill...... and so many more!

I tend to stick with the psychological drama sort of anime. I would love some suggestions if anyone has any!
Pavlograd [2017625]

I've seen many animes my best recommandations are Death note and Clannad . I just started Black Buttler and sousei no onmyouji .
Kaizaki [2002595]

When I was very young, I was very into Kirarin revolution....

Clannad and Clannad After story

Hmm... I guess SAO too, but I read more manga than watch anime. So both Clannad and SAO are lacking in the manga world. Otherwise I would say attack on titan too, but the story is not complete and the manga is still updating, so I'm in that world.
KingMashiro [2039176]

The funniest anime i've seen is "Nichijou"

For more laughs i can recommend "Gugure! Kokkuri-san"

Best story i've seen yet "Death Note"

Moest thing i've ever seen "K-On"

Would recommend "Zankyou no Terror" for story too.

Good action animes would be in my opinion "Hellsing" and "Jormungand" (Heard that "Berserk" was good too)
TornFalcon [2042205]

Now this was a post! Thank you for that! I always like when people come in and share what they liked and why, esp since I'm always looking for a new series to watch!
4leap [1973612]

I really like Steins;Gate. The story is awesome and cool.

Higurashi no naku kokoni (when they cry)

Fate Zero.

If you like cool animes, consider these.