Can't enter text into any message box, had to post this using mobile phone on win 8.1 & UC browser.
Tried PC win 10 ie 11 & edge also iPad switched between mobile & desktop versions but can't write into text box on messages or forum.
Tried all the standard restarts and cleared caches etc
Have you got any extensions which could be preventing this?
Not that I'm aware of, it all worked until yesterday and I'm not aware of any changes to my PC, laptop and iPad which are all affected.
I'll pass on to Xepa4er to see if he can think of anything that might be causing the issue. It's working fine for myself.
Strange, Edge has started to work again, but still not ie11on Win 10 or safari on iPad, nothing changed my end [??]
I got same problem with Safari also. The message box doesnt allow you to send mail
fixed, will be with next LIVE
Glad it's fixed, but I still have the problem, maybe I don't understand the reply, 'fixed, will be with next LIVE'. Thanks for your help.
They apply updates every Tuesday.
Thankyou I didn't know that about Tuesday nor that was what it meant in the answer.
spooky-knight [366762] sent me a chat message saying:
hiya daisy I need some help I am unable to type or send mail I msg a staff member via chat earlier this week but no response can you post a bug for me please as I am unable to do it.
Sounds like a similar problem to the OP. Can someone check with him via chat please.
Mentions:
spooky-knight [366762]
It should be fixed on Tuesday 24th
Thank you. I will let him know.
faction member telling me she is having the same problems, so, I am to tell her, that it will all be fixed on the 24th? I guess that is better than "fixed, will be with next LIVE" who ever heard of that? lol, I hope it is works, it is driving her crazy, she si wiring me $25 just to send me a headline text
Updates are pushed to the live site (from the development server) most Tuesdays. The next one is scheduled for Tuesday 24th so it should work on that date
The update should be live later on today.
It's working again!