Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

message box - reply/compose

Started by _sarge_ [688080] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

spooky-knight [366762] ×1

_sarge_ [688080]

Can't enter text into any message box, had to post this using mobile phone on win 8.1 & UC browser.

Tried PC win 10 ie 11 & edge also iPad switched between mobile & desktop versions but can't write into text box on messages or forum.

Tried all the standard restarts and cleared caches etc
_sarge_ [688080]

Not that I'm aware of, it all worked until yesterday and I'm not aware of any changes to my PC, laptop and iPad which are all affected.
Marc [24377]

I'll pass on to Xepa4er to see if he can think of anything that might be causing the issue. It's working fine for myself.
_sarge_ [688080]

Glad it's fixed, but I still have the problem, maybe I don't understand the reply, 'fixed, will be with next LIVE'. Thanks for your help.
Daisy3 [730750]

spooky-knight [366762] sent me a chat message saying:

hiya daisy I need some help I am unable to type or send mail I msg a staff member via chat earlier this week but no response can you post a bug for me please as I am unable to do it.

Sounds like a similar problem to the OP. Can someone check with him via chat please.

Mentions: spooky-knight [366762]

Texas_Chic [358649]

faction member telling me she is having the same problems, so, I am to tell her, that it will all be fixed on the 24th? I guess that is better than "fixed, will be with next LIVE" who ever heard of that? lol, I hope it is works, it is driving her crazy, she si wiring me $25 just to send me a headline text
Marc [24377]

Updates are pushed to the live site (from the development server) most Tuesdays. The next one is scheduled for Tuesday 24th so it should work on that date