23 replies · 303 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Blexi[1458703]
· 1 likes · Congrats! Did you use any nerve boosters? Also, you just need to get to level 100 and you have more awards than BB :P EDIT: Looking at BB's stats, he seemed to have gotten all crime honors as well, so …
One of my mayor aims in the game was achieved this morning. 4044 days after starting the game... All crime honours & medals have been obtained. I wonder... Am I the first in torn?
Illegal products 5,089 Theft 25,035 Auto theft 10,001 Drug deals 10,003 Computer crimes 10,001 Murder 10,004 Fraud crimes 10,000 Other 5,172 Total 85,305
Thats a great achievement having the dedication to do all of that ! I just went for the crime hall of fame and am not really trying that hard to get all the honours. I still have auto theft, drugs and assasinate crimes to 'finish' which in reality would take many years even if i started right now.
aye noticed that, so not the first, but close enough :p
yes I used nerve boosters for about 2 months I think with a pub company. My sport team was missing me soooo much I decided to go back before getting to the end the rest of the bought bottles xD
at this moment I only have BB and L4 before me for the amount of honours. I'm well intented to pass both of them in time. Though tough... Not easy getting awards at this stage