Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poo

Started by Artist [776403] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Nine [1463956]

artist mate, you need to brush that dirt of your shoulder. Render is of very poor quality and not cut out good. Blending needs some work too. Hope to see you get back to your old self soon...you was awesome mate
CHEE [1996775]

Hey artist nice work! all I can say is blending and the light work but other than that I love the concept I actually like the render it helps with a certain look.