delete
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
delete
artist mate, you need to brush that dirt of your shoulder. Render is of very poor quality and not cut out good. Blending needs some work too. Hope to see you get back to your old self soon...you was awesome mate
I appreciate that Nine, it has been a looong time, I was really just messing about here
Hey artist nice work! all I can say is blending and the light work but other than that I love the concept I actually like the render it helps with a certain look.
Graved per OP request.