[image: i705.photobucket.com]Found myself messing about last week in ps, was a custom request but never got any feedback
It is a bit too bright, looks a bit flat and my eyes are drawn to his glowing armpit. I also struggle to read the start of the text with it being white and right next to your light source.
go back to hiatus mate =P
OMFG please delete system 32 so you can't access photoshop any more and burn our eyes with that utter shit, i'm actually in pain.
I ACTUALLY DELETED PHOTOSHOP, but then I found it on my external. The hiatus starts tonight, and i made this before that big announcement.
Thanks for the feedback Iron, good to see you're still about, the chaps happy with it so I won't be making amendments to it but I'll remember for next time.
If you stick around I will stick around and start designing again.
I'm doing camp America, I go away for three months today haha, make this place great while I'm gone and I'll pleasure you orally?
Lol I couldn't make this place great if I were able to duplicate myself a million times and control the torn community
However if that Was me...