Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#RoastMe

Started by Sam5 [1691984] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
-IRON- [1306965]

It is a bit too bright, looks a bit flat and my eyes are drawn to his glowing armpit. I also struggle to read the start of the text with it being white and right next to your light source.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

OMFG please delete system 32 so you can't access photoshop any more and burn our eyes with that utter shit, i'm actually in pain.
Sam5 [1691984]

I ACTUALLY DELETED PHOTOSHOP, but then I found it on my external. The hiatus starts tonight, and i made this before that big announcement.
Thanks for the feedback Iron, good to see you're still about, the chaps happy with it so I won't be making amendments to it but I'll remember for next time.
Sam5 [1691984]

I'm doing camp America, I go away for three months today haha, make this place great while I'm gone and I'll pleasure you orally?
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Lol I couldn't make this place great if I were able to duplicate myself a million times and control the torn community