Careful you dont take that 20 minute slower route!! lmfao
Area Code Hookup Thread
Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Careful you dont take that 20 minute slower route!! lmfao
Well once people actually read the thread they'll see the meaning. But, I understand what you mean and that's why I used it. Sorry for using humor.
Creepy weird humor. McNeo and his hookup thread trying to get those digits.
Hey I'm single lol.
Hookup thread? I'll bring the lube!
the 412.
it will be 406 on sunday. =D
514/438
I live in the jungle :O
Somebody reported my thread... Apparently one of you is extremely opposed to having lunch with other people, lol.
Mine is 4320, Taranaki, New Zealand. Its 5 hours to Auckland airport then a 14hr flight to get to you SeaLion
Im in the 819 area, if anyone wanna to play some haki, cards, swordfighting, slow motion matrix fighting or if u plan an instrument and wanna jamm ^_^
ah also if anyones going to the Rockfest at the end of the month, could be fun to have a torn meetup. Ill be the guy with the huge 16 people tent.
V.
I'm in Dismaland
If you can cross the United States in 35 days by foot then there's an appointment you should be keeping in Rio in a few weeks - seems like Google is writing checks your body can't cash...
UK bristol
WALES, UK.
- Newport
I'll be over in an hour or so for a spot of tea <3
...Pick me up on the way... :p
Pimpin'
You don't mind riding in the boot right?
...Boot??... Not a chance...I'll drive, you get in the boot... :P
UK, Chav Central, AKA Luton/Bedford area.. Wouldn't come here for lunch!