Aww yiss.
Area Code Hookup Thread
Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Aww yiss.
But you can't mug them while they are travelling.
They probably will get mugged after they reach the destination though.[:dizzy:]
Just waiting for ched to announce his address so we can go around for tea and crumpets.
Queens , New York baby. Anyone out there ?
Brum UK for my sins. Ask the man with all the balloons for directions.
Scones and clotted cream ftw!
00970 Helsinki, and its one of the private houses damnit! (not the 90% that are city rentals)
(muggings being planned as i revealed being wealthy :D )
304 area .. west va usa ... nyone remotely close to this?
grew up in 304, but don't live there now
You could always use the irish phone code thingy, 353 I'm sure. No one would be any the wiser.
937
Weston road, Toronto.
I dont know why I pulled this thread up, but the 20 min. slower route would take me through Colorado, which would allow me to purchase some of the local, completely legal vegetation. Worth an extra 20 mins I say.
Maryland here. Where in WVA? My mother lives in Berkeley Springs.
416!
Save the 20 minutes I got that covered...
If you gonna ask me for my address, don't get it then post it in the forums...
dick move bro
-
now living somewhere else in Toronto
65 spencer avenue, parkdale.
1hour 23mins... 108kms away....
Come visit bro, the squad parties all night here G
my crib is nicknamed "The house of balloons" cos we always lit
come thru fam