not changed yet, but planning to for the nxt dog tagging event
Name changers...
Started by DarkAngel078 [1995121] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
not changed yet, but planning to for the nxt dog tagging event
What name are you going to change to?
AnotherNobody was my first username, only changed once but thinking of changing again. I get so bored of names
Haha, wow...
...When I started Torn I was Purplerosie... now just plain old Rosie... :)
YoungBlaze and Westend
.
If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone with Amoxicillin.
yeah a much better choice
Also had the name of Nawty_Ali and was female, i just cybered guys n shit/organise RL meet ups
tried to meet one of my cybering 'clients' but the guy didn't show up lol, guess he took a skip on that one
Wolfeh was the greatest name i ever had and i gave it up a few days ago to go back to my original name and some nub from jfk 2.1 had taken it :'(
i never was curious how to change my nickname. I don't know how to change it and I don't care about this because I like my nickname
Anikkiator
Should be Aniquilator.
y-man it was.. :) As for me, I will always have this name. in EVERYTHING.
I have at times wanted to reinvent my style of pkay, and changed names in the process. But somehow, all names (two or three) felt wrong, so I went back to my original online nick.
Just sucks that in the meantime, some ass used my name to scam people, something I didn't realise until someone pointed it out to me last year...
Oh wow... I always thought it was a Shrek reference!
I switched to WereWulfric in my first halloween here, but never changed it since. A factionmate lost her name for a while, until the multi that stole it was fedded; she was not best pleased.
JustJanet has always been my name... I like it. sometimes I think I should have a more ironic name.. but this is my name.. so I stick with it.
I think Z-Pack has a nice ring to it! Super strong, fast... gets the job done...
Signed up as Killer_Calhoun...used it for approx. 6 months. Went to present.