Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stack for happy merit?

Started by Psychotica [1862952] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Psychotica [1862952]

In a couple of days, I'll finally have enough job points to get the happy merit, assuming I dont OD on the xtc (ermagawd). But with all stats capped, would the extra gains from 99k happy make it worth stacking to 1k e?
Franky [1529693]

I trained a full bar at 99k happy and gained around 30,900 per train. If you use FHC or cans as well as part of your normal training routine then save your booster cooldown for the max happy as well

Edit: Edited to rather say no to stacking, figuring after cap you'll lose more from natural regen than you will gain with the extra happy by stacking. Stacking to 1k energy will lose you around 24hours of natural regen time in which case you will lose out around 3mil or more stats for that time period which won't be gained training at the extra happy
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I trained with 1k e stacked + 5 fhc's, but I wasn't capped, it all depends on your stats to be honest, I believe if you're capped though it would not matter a lot whether you stacked or not.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

bump because you edited so much xP but ya not worth stacking.

unless if you're not that active and dont use that much natural E you'd lose more than you gain, even though the math is way off franky is right it's not worth it.
Psychotica [1862952]

Yeah, this slightly terrifies me, lol. I've been saving job pts for weeks and plan to use them with 5x edvds + xtc. An OD would be terribad.

Thanks to all for the feedback. Good to know I wont be risking 1k e on top of everything else!
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

New Happy Update: My Tests
100 Happy - You gained 54,339.3974 strength
2600 Happy - You gained 61,724.9014 strength
5100 Happy - You gained 64,059.6859 strength
7600 Happy - You gained 65,494.6245 strength
10100 Happy - You gained 66,541.7124 strength
99999 Happy - You gained 76,279.0451 strength