Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Area Code Hookup Thread

Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Discussion.

145 replies · 1.97k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Knife_Nut [1955536]

But you can't mug them while they are travelling.

They probably will get mugged after they reach the destination though.[:dizzy:]
Ilmatar [641520]

00970 Helsinki, and its one of the private houses damnit! (not the 90% that are city rentals)
(muggings being planned as i revealed being wealthy :D )
megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee Committee

I dont know why I pulled this thread up, but the 20 min. slower route would take me through Colorado, which would allow me to purchase some of the local, completely legal vegetation. Worth an extra 20 mins I say.
Champion [1927067]

Come visit bro, the squad parties all night here G
my crib is nicknamed "The house of balloons" cos we always lit
come thru fam