a have had to many experience withe people spmming bountys on me. i think we should have a limit of 5 bountys amonth for one person.
bounty limit
Started by blockwizard [1994964] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Yasen [1924620]
· 1 likes ·
I'd like to disagree, I would very much like to see this game when it comes out. I'm sure he could make something a lot better than torn because 12 year olds are known for their excellent abillity to design …
a have had to many experience withe people spmming bountys on me. i think we should have a limit of 5 bountys amonth for one person.
Making threads like this often attracts the attention of those who put bounties on others.
No, there does not need to be a limit of 5 a month. 10 at a time is enough. At one point in time you could put unlimited bounties on anyone as long as you had the money for it.
but ten at a time dosent do any thing if the bontyer is replaceing the bounty an soon a they are fufilled
I feel sorry for you, but this is a badly thought out idea, Bounties are completely useless on higher players, while they are totally devastating for lower players. They are, and probably always will be, badly unbalanced.
I hate bounties so I agree with you as my opinion they need to do away with all bounties like the old days when there was no such thing as a bounty. To many players take advantage of it and spend money on bounties nonstop have to beg them to get them to stop lol.
A limit of 5 a month is ridiculous. Most players could care less if they got 5 bounties in an entire month.
U wouldn't get bounties if you were not annoying to someone so u getting bountied is probably ur own fault as u either pissed someone off or begged in chat
I personally believe there should be a limit but 5 a month is silly. I have gotten an awful lot of bounties simply because some idiot did crazy things like sending horrible anon $1 messages and blaming it on me even posting things in my chat box like "why don`t you just admit you sent them" and screenshotting that and sending to those players. Along with doing crazy things in global and blaming me for those as well. I sorted it out very quickly with the players and told them what the player was doing but still it was really annoying and put me in hospital for crimes I didn`t do also once I got 10 for simply posting hi in global and someone just did it "because new players shouldn`t post in global". I am not complaining because I have none now and that player is no longer doing that but really maybe there has to be a reason given for bounties? Or maybe make certain things like sending $1 messages and lying about who sent them to people and lying about other people in general getting them bounties and blacklists against the rules I don`t know but maybe there should be some changes to stop worse things than this happening.
There is a suggestion somewhere here in the forums about adding a reason field to the bounty page, so bounty placers can tell the target why they are being bountied. I do support this as it would make a huge difference.
Yeah I know I have already R+ that.
5 a month is ridiculous - 100 would be acceptable as a limit, but while people pay for them (or buy them off) it can get money out of the game which ultimately needs replacing, so they are good for business.
100 a week limit would be acceptablle
100 a week isn't even possible if they don't med out of hosp :P
but people DO med out of hospital...
no horrible idea im sorry you dont get why your getting bounty's spammed on you ill try to explain...
simply click on your profile then click on your form posts.... you spend most of your time rubbing people the wrong way i never seen you before on torn your barley been on the game long enough to even call a noob. but your going on the forms calling people cheaters and making suggestions on the forms like
"we should add it would be cool if instead of hiting peple with it fruitcake would give you a massev batle stas boost but lower your awarenes and nerv. and i would give you an event called your acting like a fruitcake."
to be honest you should have been suspended for that suggestion.
the truth is you deserve being bountyed up non stop hell after reading some of your posts i may join in on the fun!
That's an amazing suggestion!
Who said it's devastating to lower level players? I seem to love every bit of it. It's a crime game so I think max bounty put should be increased to 20.
Lets get it to 100 R+s xD
and oviasly he has bountys on hi. well if this crap keeps goingoing down i think i will siplysimply quit torn. some of the shit that otherother peple post siply blows my mind with its supidity. but i dont cair. i am desining my own text based game called Total Insanity. so good luck with your crppy lifes. f**k you all.
go then, who wanted a whiner. Noones gonna join ur crappy game