Discuss line ups, results, bets, negatives, positives, who you support, who's going to win etc, etc..
About this thread
Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 88
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Discuss line ups, results, bets, negatives, positives, who you support, who's going to win etc, etc..
Just going to put this one out there... WAAAAAAALEEEESSSSSS!! BOOM!!
England played really well. The result however is the main thing, however there are positives to take from this. I don't think this England team win win the competition however it can restore some pride back into a footballing nation. That being said we must beat Wales. A draw or defeat wouldn't be good enough.
Roy 4-3-3 wide formation restricts Harry Kane which is a shame as in a 4-4-2 we saw just how good he can be. He needs to play alongside someone even if that means we go more narrow in the middle of the park. We can hit teams on the counter with the pace of Vardy.
Overall an entertaining Euro's so far and we are only two days into it.
Hope England get knocked ASAP so those crusader f**ks can stop terrorising cities and piss off home with their fascist nonsense and colonialist chanting.
Thats not really fair m8 the Russian fans jumped us, it was them most of the time its on camera m8. You just mad coz Scotland havent been in any tournaments since 98 xD
Yeah England did play well, they were unlucky not to win. Russia were terrible in the first half. Why on earth did Roy not bring on Vardy? He would've terrorized their back four with his pace. Their centre backs had a combined age of 70 (pretty sure that's what the pundit said).
I honestly think that its time for England to look for a new manager..
I know this is biased but I loved every second of the Wales game. Never been so stressed watching a game in my life! The whole team played great, I just hope they can grab a few points in their remaining games :)
I agree and taking off Wayne Rooney and putting on Wilshere was pure madness (although he did play well). I think he shouldve subbed off Sterling and Kane they played awful and put on WIlshere and Vardy then maybe play Rooney forward.
Vardy and Rooney wouldve killed the back Russian four with the pace and class they have
Yeah I completely agree! You were let down by poor management that's for sure.
England's squad has a scary amount of potential. Not sure how Wales are going to cope with the likes of Kane, Vards and sturridge (if he plays).. :(
Feel sorry for Northern Ireland..
Who do you guys think will win the tournament?
I dont think Germany will make it, they were simply terrible for the past few matches and have far too many injuries, England have the potential but they just lack the hunger and arent clinical enough. I think France might actually get this, there team played very well and they have the ambition talent and hunger to win.
France have a strong team but played poorly in their opening game. Although they did have immense pressure on them to play well and win, so it's not surprising.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Italy can do.
The problem with England, we have so many talented individuals but we can't play as a team.
We lack movement, creativity and final product... ultimately that comes down to the management, sorry Roy.
Looking forward to seeing Spain in action, they have won 3 out of the last 4 major tournaments, and have great talent. They still have Iniesta who looks class, their midfield as usual is incredible, and don't really need a striker! Their defence is solid, with great fullbacks and centre backs. Also De gea will be in goal, which is good. However, the problem is that they flopped in the 2014 world cup. Imo, they were unlucky, hopefully they will bounce back and shock people by winning 3 Euros in a row!
As mentioned, France have a strong squad, very young, talented players and would be exciting to see what they can do!
Germany, as usual are a strong team and are tactically one of the best.
England as usual have the talent, not the success/
Oh my life the Portugal vs Iceland game was intense! So glad Iceland managed to cling on to a draw :D The Icelandic fans were awesome!
Viking war chants ;D
[image: media.gettyimages.com]
Loved watching Iceland get a point. I said in my faction chat that I should bet on a draw but didn't have the minerals to back it up. Oh well but still pleased to see them get their first point :)
Totally not their last one, if they will play like this.
Agreed. Man I can't believe I'm working tomorrow :(
Hahahaha!!!!!
England were terrible in the first half but they fixed themselves after the interval when Kane and sterling were subbed off. Unlucky Wales but after he first half we deserved it..
And Northern Ireland won 2-0 against Ukraine didn't watch it but that's an excellent result for them
What's funny about them beating Slovakia?