I like cheese of all sorts does anyone else?
Cheese
Started by Gerald_Gardner [1933768] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 7835 ×1
I like cheese of all sorts does anyone else?
Mozzarella di Bufala is my favorite cheese of all time :)
When i was in Italy ... Nom Nom Nom is all I will say.
A really crumbly mature chedder [:love_chemistry:]
I like most all cheeses, except any type of bleu and most soft cheeses. Pretty much no bleu, no stilton, no roquefort, no brie no camabert, no gorgonzola, etc... Almost anything else is fair game.
My favorites have to be a good chevre or really any spanish sheeps milk cheese, especially from the Navarra region, manchego, roncal, idiazabal...
Mentions: Monarch Mutation [7835]
just about everything... and if im real lazy i can toss some emmental and roquefort on a small coffee plate and in the micro. The tastes blend nicely when melted with the roquefort standing out a bit :p
mm.. cheese of bull.. :D
Lidl is selling that buffalo cheese tho, maybe i should pick up some.
My landlord got it fresh. omg so amazingly delicious.
st. Andre cheese. Nomnomnom
Did you ever get some of that cheese from Lidl ?!?!??!?
Greve
I go mad for Cheddar, Gouda, Edam and Brie[:love_chemistry:]
Ironically I really have a slight obsession with cheese.
Love Brie, but no camembert. Enjoy blue cheese, but definitely not goat cheese.
I also once had this really fantastic hard Irish cheese made from milk from grassfed cows, but I can't remember what it was called. It got even better after sitting in a hot car that we drove around for 2 days.
There you have it, folks. My cheese adventures.