Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training using Happy Boost!

Started by Dumah [1942962] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 555 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Dumah [1942962]

Hi,

How long should I continue to train using Erotic DVDs? I am getting a lot of different opinions from players who have used only Energy to train and others who use EDVDS (+AN Specials) to train. Personally, when I checked both I was still getting more stats from the happy boost. At what stats should I switch over to using only energy?

Thanks
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

It's just about the money. If you feel you can afford the pornos then by all means continue using them until you feel the improved gains are not worth the cost.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

220k on each stat is when your daiy natural energy + 3 xanax + refill becomes more effective than 5 edvd's + 3 xanax + refill.

If you plan on using cans you can stop at ~200k.
Dumah [1942962]

There is certainly a cost barrier there but I just try and train the best way to get the stats up quickest but with most of the people I know saying that only using energy gives them more than using EDVDS, I am still figuring if I have been doing it wrong. Is there even a point where only energy beats happy gains?
dunmugmeh [538353]

When the money runs out you stop.

Happy helps a lot with training. i recently took 50 xtc for the merit which doubles your happy. I noticed the training boost even though all my stats are over 50 million.

With tiny stats i would imagine the effects would be even more noticeable.
Dumah [1942962]

I get a 100% bonus to Erotic DVDs. Which is why I am still using it.

The gains from Natural E + 3 Xanax + Refill on ~60000 happy is currently more than spending 720 Natural + 3 Xanax and a Refill. Where does this end? Or does it?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Ahhh I think that's around 500k each.. Might wanna ask a person named Hank, he's kind off a specialist on this matter
dunmugmeh [538353]

When you reach 50 million in a stat that is called the training cap when the exponential growth in your stat training stops and you have reached peak training.

But even at this with me taking a xtc doubling my happy from 5000 to 10000 i gained 3000 extra stats training once with 25 energy. Taking edvd on top of that would boost the gains even more.

So really its just a matter of play money it doesnt end if you dont want it to.
Dumah [1942962]

Oh okay.

If that's what gives best stats, then that's what I will do.
So I will be spending the rest of my Torn life watching Erotic DVDs for training. Glad they don't have an addiction icon and rehabilitation center for porn addicts.

Thanks
Dumah [1942962]

Yeah, it's also about the money but the fact that some players keep telling me that only Energy gives them more gains bothered me somewhat.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

I thought you meant only happy boosting, in which case you will always gain more. If you also stack e you will gain more by not stacking at some point, as Harley mentioned.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Higher happy always gives you larger trains in the gym. Those gains are more noticeable when the stat you train is under 50 million.
Dumah [1942962]

At which point is what I would like to find out..
I still get more from stacking and happy boosting.

The variety of opinion is what confuses me. I have a friend with twice my Xanax and 4 times my stats (he has barely stacked or boosted using edvds he says).... another says boosting got him more stats than just energy... a lot of older and strong players have also recommended using energy only... and some using happy like dunmugmeh said in the earlier post.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Well I didn't stack e either, never liked the concept, but it was mostly because I was too cheap to use eDVDs. I did use a shitload of candy and ecstasy, though. It's the adult novelties job special that makes the difference for you, and also the fact that happiness was buffed not so long ago. If Hank can't answer your question you will probably have to experiment to find out when you should stop stacking e.
Michi [1922819]

This is confusing. I've stopped stacking and when I first started out I think it was beneficial but after a stat gets to a certain point I think definitely you should stop and I've had advice to not stack even with low stats due to all the natural e you lose. I met one guy that has a little more xan taken than me and a little older and still stacks but I have more stats than him, both of us unbalanced and for me I've always had crappy company specials before I recently joined a fitness so I know that has nothing to do with it. With you being in an AN though maybe worth it. I hope you tell us what you find out.