Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette Double Spins

Started by 1991387 [1991387] on in Bugs & Issues.

22 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

1991387 [1991387]

When i go to play Roultte , i always do a 2mil bet , sometimes i win 2mil sometimes 4mil and sometimes i lose , i used to win about 10mil a day , but lately i saw that it says i win a lot but when i see my money , i found that i have a -14mil streak , and when i go to check the spins , i see that there's a lot of two spins in the same Second , can u please fix that ? it make me lose money and tokens ..
Here's a link of the screen on the Last spins , u can see hat there's a lot of same second spins ...

http://prntscr.com/bg3i4s
Marc [24377]

I think I remember this issue being posted before, but I can't find the post.

I'll pass it to toshykazu to see if he can remember
1991387 [1991387]

I use google Chrome , i have some like IDM , but only like 4 or 5

but only Idm was activated at that time ( now too )
toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff

It may take a while. The problem here is that roulette's algorithm should not make multiple requests to the server. Even if you click the wheel multiple times, only the first click should make a request. And I'm pretty confident that it does work as expected, but something duplicates the request. It happens to others as well but very seldom, difficult to reproduce.

I'd recommend you to disable every single extension, to make a clean test. The easiest way is just to open chrome in incognito mode, extensions are not enabled there (if not configured otherwise). Play without extensions for a few days and let's see what happens.

Thank you.
1991387 [1991387]

i was in Incognito Mode , and i'll try to play a little for 2 days and i'll reply if i still see the bug ..
i don't get a Refund ?
Marc [24377]

I don't think we'll be able to refund as an issue was caused by extensions installed by yourself. I'll ask aurel1 to confirm if it's possible to refund.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

No, there will be no refund. This was a local issue (main reason), and if you noticed this you should post a bug report right away - if this was a real problem, but you continued to play instead.
1991387 [1991387]

I Didn't Realize it till i was told in faction to check there and to report if there was an issue , but i did report when i see , at least can i get a refund on what's showing in the picture ?