Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

countries and languages

Started by johndoe6116 [1997471] on in General Non-related.

24 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

UK, currently my language skills are appalling but used to speak French, bit of German and lots of useful words in Polish and Russian like f**k off and get to work bitch.
Hades [1728299]

Its been years since I spoke any of it. I had french classes when I was in school. Thats a good 15-16 years ago now. xD
Hades [1728299]

Yes but I never claimed to be a fluent french speaker. xD You also worded it wrong. Read over what you posted again. xD