where are you from and what can you speak btw i'm canadian and can do english and french
countries and languages
Started by johndoe6116 [1997471] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
where are you from and what can you speak btw i'm canadian and can do english and french
Ireland and mostly words.
UK, currently my language skills are appalling but used to speak French, bit of German and lots of useful words in Polish and Russian like f**k off and get to work bitch.
je pue parle francais plus puis je pus ecrie
lol but what languages
You edited your op. xD I speak Some french and Irish but I normally speak English.
oui je change mon op esque se un problame
From Ethiopia and could speak English (obviously) and a little bit of Amharic.
you speak that much french or no
Its been years since I spoke any of it. I had french classes when I was in school. Thats a good 15-16 years ago now. xD
so did you have any clue what i said
America and English. (lol boring)
#mainstream lol
Yes but I never claimed to be a fluent french speaker. xD You also worded it wrong. Read over what you posted again. xD
yea i'm a good talker but i'm not a great speller in french :)
You speak Navajo and English?
I wish I could speak Navajo. No, I'm from America.
isn't navajo native american?
Yes.