Hi I been given 10 merits for faction loyalty rewards which can't be possible be as it says I been in a faction for over 16000 day when my profile is only 648 days old... I have been in a faction when started for about 30days and left haven't been in one since can provide photo evidence Later
merit issue
Started by mitchm699 [1866307] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Hi I been given 10 merits for faction loyalty rewards which can't be possible be as it says I been in a faction for over 16000 day when my profile is only 648 days old... I have been in a faction when started for about 30days and left haven't been in one since can provide photo evidence Later
Please add your name to this report: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15975568&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Medals Bug