Hi all, I know that this is a never ending game and there is no particular finish line to the race, but I've been thinking; in terms of days/stats ratio, does anyone know who the youngest most powerful player is at the moment? It's something that fascinates me, that a player can be so young, yet so powerful! Lol, I'd very much appreciate your responses.
Fastest Stat Gainer?
Started by The_Business [445390] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 106 / 106 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 106
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 70 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BodyBagger [99177]
· 15 likes ·
OK, OK, you're right, my stats aren't good. The first step is admitting it. I'll work harder on them! I thought I had massive stats like you said, but I realize that I didn't even know I had bad stats. - Mysterio [1869274]
· 14 likes ·
Highest Players between 600 days nd 995 days. - Stretch: Highest Rate of Xanax per day, Highest Net E generated per day) - Nash: most SEs (Probable highest Stats) - Vinkuun: Highest Generated E , most E wasted on Attacks … - AFK_ON_HOLIDAY [1690743]
· 13 likes ·
How long is the shortest piece of string?
Mentioned in this thread
Alexstrasza [1825532] ×5 Data [1610898] ×2 madbuns [1811936] ×2 Stretch [1846075] ×2 Kyaw_Wanna [1761284] ×1 Vinkuun [1791283] ×1 Husky [1813796] ×1 BraveKath [1815519] ×1 Shorty [1827148] ×1 Psychotica [1862952] ×1 Kinzove [1867602] ×1
Hi all, I know that this is a never ending game and there is no particular finish line to the race, but I've been thinking; in terms of days/stats ratio, does anyone know who the youngest most powerful player is at the moment? It's something that fascinates me, that a player can be so young, yet so powerful! Lol, I'd very much appreciate your responses.
Impossible question to answer.
How long is the shortest piece of string?
Thankyou all for your positive contributions! ð
The answer to your question probably changes daily if not hourly.
Maybe if u set an amount lets say from 1m- 50m people might be able to give u answer then but your question is too vague to answer
sorry wrong post.... upppsss... :)
Merits and faction specials help reduce study time, the latter of which are being removed shortly and the form they may take if re-introduced hasn't been made publicly available.
For OP, the most active new players that can manage their training strategy and income well can hit 1bn battle stats in 18 months or so, with factors like faction, donator status etc. expediting the process.
On the other end, the highest stat players using stat enhancers can gain millions, billions or in a couple of very rare cases trillions, in seconds.
U can start by filtering by age / level (e.g. 300-500 days, level 50+)
then check for xanax taken, you'll have a shortlist of 20-30 young beast players.
The answer is probably BodyBagger, purely due to the massive amount of stats he has as it's close to 300 trillion I believe. Therefore at 4000 days old... that puts him at 75 billion stats per day...
Very few people have 75b stats let alone 75b per day.
thats what you can do if you have money...
Comparing anyone to Bodybagger is not going to go well. I believe I have the highest Xanax Taken for my age, or awfully close to it. Definitely the highest level. But I also have alot of Attacks made so it's certainly possible there's someone out there with better stats per day.
There are more than a handful of players that I know of that are on pace to be stronger than I am at this age, but I've also found that restarts who train "perfectly" for their first hundred + days tend to fizzle out around 200, maybe go broke or get bored, and either restart again or quit. So most of us in the 300-500 range have had periods of lower activity but kept with it ... it's all about consistency.
How has BodyBagger become so strong? Surely it's boring, knowing no one can beat you?
Thousands of stat enhancers to boost his stats back when there was no cooldown, using hundreds of billions of dollars from the old stock market.
Back in the day, there were no cool-down periods for any drugs. Therefore, if you look closely at his stats, he took thousands of xanax in just a month. So his stats would've jumped an absolute shit tonne in a really short amount of time.
On top of that he has like 500+ stat enhancers. Considering these are around 200-500m each; this is an extreme level of it.
That extra 2% will gain him billions of stats also.
I think OP would need to define his definition of young first to make the question less vague. One of the best advice I've been given is Torn is a marathon not a sprint, so some of the younger players that are doing great now will end up taking breaks or quitting...leaving the ones that consistently played the game and trained to take the top spot...and of course having money helps lol.
this question may never be answered as people play day and night and stats change my the minute it maybe be someone in level 100 or level 70 but whichever level it is and as far as im concerned the question may never be answered
Xanax always had cooldown... It's nothing to do with xanax considering their gains cap out.
Stat enhancers are 1%, not 2%. It's those that caused the huge gains, considering you only need around 70 to double a stat... that times quite a lot is a metric f**k tonne of stats.
He's taken a damn load more than 500...
The strongest young player i know of is Nash [1825532]
Played almost 900 days but their stats total will be very high.
Mentions: Alexstrasza [1825532]
I've been ill-informed about the xanax cooldown's then. I was told the opposite. I trust your knowledge more through one of my friends' very high opinion of you.
As for the stat enhancers...
- Stat enhancers used:4,797