Anyone have this game on xb1? Pretty addictive
Rocket league
Started by GhetoSmoker [1644039] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Anyone have this game on xb1? Pretty addictive
8.8/10
Not on XB but I have played it on PS4.
I don't play it so much now though but I agree it is an addictive game.
I have it on PC but I play with my PS4 controllers. Just played a 1 v 1 (veteran vs veteran) where I went 1 - 4 down and ended up winning 8 - 5 after being mocked relentlessly beforehand. Feels good, I love Rocket League for times like that!
Yea true can't say how many times I've come from behind to win it , definitely a fun game!
Anyone want to team up on Xbox let me know , I got my girl playing with me so looking for a 3rd to do ranked lol
:o
I do believe this is the first time I've seen someone, ummm, looking for someone to team up with their girlfriend on Torn.
It's the new Craigslist!!
Hahaha no sharing the gf but you can share me though <3
This is where I shut up.
edit: I'm learning, working my way back to politics. And I will f**k you bitches up.
Hahaha what ?
Will be on tonight if anyone wants to play
Rocket league is awesome!
Sadly Ps4 here.
I have a ps4 as well I just don't have rocket league on it lol XD
Anyways what are your guys ranks?
I'm a project 1 grade 4 in doubles
And a prospect 1 grade 5 in 3v3
Rocket is league has cross platform play between the consoles but i am not sure if the game is capable on being played between a xbox player and a playstation player
PS4 and PC can play between themselves but Xbox is unfortunately not receiving the cross-play until a much later date!
Prospect 2, div 3, in 1v1
Prospect 2, div 3, in 2v2
Prospect 2, div 1, in 3v3 singles
Prospect 1, div 4, in 3v3
ah ok i didnt know there was cross play between ps4 and pc , maybe ill pick up for ps4 after all haha xD
anyone want to play
Anyone want to play ?
Rising Star, div 3, in 1v1
Rising Star, div 1, in 2v2
Challenger Elite, div 3, in 3v3 singles
Challenger Elite, div 4, in 3v3
I play on PC daily. drop me a message if you want a game at any stage, trying to get a damn crate 4 drop atm but nothing in 18 hours since the update.
I just got a PS4 and play it on there. Even though I'm newer to the game I'm pretty good for my rank.