Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rocket league

Started by GhetoSmoker [1644039] on in Gaming.

21 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Blazing [1734242]

Not on XB but I have played it on PS4.
I don't play it so much now though but I agree it is an addictive game.
BrotherPigeon [584064]

I have it on PC but I play with my PS4 controllers. Just played a 1 v 1 (veteran vs veteran) where I went 1 - 4 down and ended up winning 8 - 5 after being mocked relentlessly beforehand. Feels good, I love Rocket League for times like that!
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

:o

I do believe this is the first time I've seen someone, ummm, looking for someone to team up with their girlfriend on Torn.

It's the new Craigslist!!
GhetoSmoker [1644039]

I have a ps4 as well I just don't have rocket league on it lol XD

Anyways what are your guys ranks?

I'm a project 1 grade 4 in doubles
And a prospect 1 grade 5 in 3v3
mikemike1239 [1999586]

Rocket is league has cross platform play between the consoles but i am not sure if the game is capable on being played between a xbox player and a playstation player
BrotherPigeon [584064]

PS4 and PC can play between themselves but Xbox is unfortunately not receiving the cross-play until a much later date!

Prospect 2, div 3, in 1v1

Prospect 2, div 3, in 2v2

Prospect 2, div 1, in 3v3 singles

Prospect 1, div 4, in 3v3
ChristStopper [1542515]

I play on PC daily. drop me a message if you want a game at any stage, trying to get a damn crate 4 drop atm but nothing in 18 hours since the update.