Well, here it is, all naked for the world to see... The framework I've developed as the base for all my Torn API programs.
It was created in Visual Studio 2010, programmed in VB .NET, using .NET 4.0.
The project itself should start and run as a program just fine, but it won't actually do anything but give you a grey box (it's just a framework, after all).
I've made changes to this depending on my various programs, but this is where they all start. So anyone learning VB .NET and interested in playing with the API - here you go!
Sorry, but I don't have the time to step through the code with you, nor do I have the time to help you learn to program. Think of this as a sample project - basically just: here's the code, figure it out, lol.
http://torn.daveeverett.net/downloads/TornAPIFramework-3003.zip
MD5: 6be39192eb264639214bbb777ada490a
Edit/Update: saeed added this to GitHub here: https://github.com/imsaeed/TornAPIFramework