Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Play time over!

Started by mikemike1239 [1999586] on in Questions & Answers.

30 replies · 631 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Deadly [1985253]

Hardly those were three different times where you disliked my posts after laughing about those who disliked yours, for no reason and you actually went through the trouble of looking for it, and ive already reported you for trying to talk to me after Ive put you on ignore this is the second time...
dunmugmeh [538353]

If you bounty a mouse and hes fed up of being in hospital all the time he cant do much.

Down rating your posts is all he can do.

Squeek Squeek.
Jobby [1640111]

I think someone might be taking the whole thing far to seriously if you feel the need to be THAT much of a c**t and perma hosp another player
mikemike1239 [1999586]

Well although I think the game is ok I do not plan on playing for years
at the time I just wanted a text based RPG. Although this is not what I was looking for I still checked it out.
I wanted a a game like sindome but the sindome devs were a*****es so I stopped playing
Hopslam [795412]

Understand. But this is a game that is for the long haul (game with no end.... Or at least with no end in site..) it geared toward those that stick around and endure. It's not worth complaining about anything if not planning on sticking around, the game won't be catering to those that stick around for a few days or a few months and are then gone