Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work?

Started by WheresFluffy [211131] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
WheresFluffy [211131]

Need a Twitch profile done if anyone is capable and willing to make that would be awesome!

The artist has free range on how they want to design and make it, just a couple of things though.

1. I'd like the theme to be Resident Evil based preferably Umbrella Corp.
2. The profile has the normal categories like Bio, schedule, rules , events

Thanks everyone and as far as payment.. just tell me what you think the price tag should be and we can work it out

Cheers.
GlitchedZombie [1755703]

I'm not a graphics artist but I don't think you're allowed any graphics done unless it's for torn and torn only ( no outside work) if I am wrong people don't bite my head off