Need a Twitch profile done if anyone is capable and willing to make that would be awesome!
The artist has free range on how they want to design and make it, just a couple of things though.
1. I'd like the theme to be Resident Evil based preferably Umbrella Corp.
2. The profile has the normal categories like Bio, schedule, rules , events
Thanks everyone and as far as payment.. just tell me what you think the price tag should be and we can work it out
Cheers.
I'm not a graphics artist but I don't think you're allowed any graphics done unless it's for torn and torn only ( no outside work) if I am wrong people don't bite my head off
You are correct. [:tongue:]
You are not allowed to pay for a ything unrelated to Torn.
Ohh snap, sorry its been awhile since Ive been on Torn.
Thanks everyone.
That being said someone could do it for free
Or you could pay me outside of torn to do this. I am currently in the process of making another twitch profile.